Friday, November 11, 2011

Night Crawler

So today I've decided to add another illustration for the book I am creating. Today I've decided to show what I think is everyone's favorite thing to do: Sleep/Night time. If you remember from my previous blog the idea of the illustrations are to include an animal and and an activity/object that uses the same letter. In this illustration "N" is the letter. I have been using ink and gouache for these spot illustrations. I still have to include the letters in sign language yet, but I am nearing the end of the book and hope to be ready to self publish at the end of the semester. This has been a great learning process for me to learn how to put together a digital book dummy, to do the art work, and learn how to do an online submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment